Got a game to show off? Then join the expo.
The expo is the center of attention at Game Scope as our number one priority is to promote the games industry to our broad audience. At the expo you get to showcase your game, test in on our guests and talk with the visitors and like minded professionals.
Exhibiting at Game Scope is an unique opportunity to reach an audience not normally targeted and aware of the many games being locally developed.
How do i apply?
You become part of the expo, by filling out and submitting the application form, stands are allocated on a first come first served basis
When exhibiting at Game Scope you are automatically registered to the following:
- Contender for the people’s choice award, in collaboration with Indie Prize, 1st prize is two access passes for Casual Connect, Belgrade, September 2018. To contend, the following criteria must be met:
Games displayed all days, Friday through Sunday
Minimum 10 mins gameplay
- Signed up for MeetToMatch — Get access to business meetings, meet up with investors and publishers from around the globe, in quick face to face meetings. A personalized matchmaker helps you get the meetings booked that are relevant to your company.
When is the expo?
The expo is our main activity and is open every day from 10:00-18:00, Sunday 10:00-15:00, during the 17th – 19th of August 2018.
We ask that you try to man your stand at all times, when participating in events and the conference, our friendly crew will be happy to help you out.
What does it cost to join?
Showcasing at the expo is free of charge for all developers to join. Game Scope is non-profit and sponsor driven, please contact us if you wish to become a sponsor as well.
Who can exhibit?
Everyone can join the expo. However, it is expected that you are a serious developer with something worth showing. The following demands apply:
- You must be a registered company
- You must have a playable demo of your game or another way of interacting with the visitors.
If you do not meet these requirements, are part of an incubator, an unregistered student startup or similar, please contact Expo Coordinator Stine Lund at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Want to join as a group? Please also contact Expo Coordinator Stine Lund at email@example.com
What do you get?
- a space to showcase, either large or small, depending on your needs and demand.
- small (approx. 1,5x1m, 1 tall bar table, room for one rollup)
- Large (approx. 2,5x2m, 1 table 1,8×0,8m, room for 1-2 rollups)
- Access to power by your stand – please bring additional extension cords and similar
- Access to wifi or Ethernet
- Access to coffee/water at all times.
- Staff badges to all registered staff – granting access to developer lounge, networking events.
Please consider how much space you need, in order to avoid wasted space and empty slots around the expo.
Prints, rollups, hardware and similar are not included and must be brought at your own expense. we encourage you to bring one rollup and posters/banners.
The information provided by Game Scope may be subject to changes at any time, without further notice. Already registered participants will be contacted directly if affected by changes.